Thursday, October 14, 2010

More Brevity

I don't have much time to write again. Started a new project at work. I presented at one symposium on Monday and am presenting at another next Thursday. I have a whole Word document full of interesting football stuff that will eventually make its way online before it becomes outdated.

In the mean time, the BCS computer is in critical condition before it's even been formally booted up. Some people are wondering what Michigan's doing in the rankings at all. Others wonder the same about Alabama. All's well in the NFL on the other hand. The Cowboys and Chargers are continuing to choke. Randy Moss reportedly cussed out a reporter after the Vikings failed on Monday Night Football. There's some scandal involving a buxom Jets assistant, two masseuses, and pictures of Brett Favre's junk. The Bears are continuing to shorten my life-span by winning in the ugliest way possible. You know, business as usual. 

In honor of the last part, I present: my current desktop wallpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment