Saturday, October 16, 2010

mmm, Saturday!

I'm updating this time from my boyfriend's apartment, because my TV gives me this message that I need a new digital cable adapter to watch anything that's not network TV. A lot of fun college games today, including Texas knocking off #5 Nebraska and Michigan repeating last year's performance against Iowa (even though Iowa hasn't won in Ann Arbor since something like, the year we dropped the bomb on Japan). Also, Wisconsin just ran back the opening kickoff against #1 OSU. The Big10/11/12 is getting mixed up again. The current surprise of these rankings? Purdue, ranked 4th. Not too bad, considering the Boilermakers were expected to be the doormat of the conference and they currently run a weird, run-heavy franken-offense assembled from Gatorade, Ralph Bolden's torn knee ligaments, and Joe Tiller's old shoe. 

Also: Arkansas-Auburn have, thus far, scored a combined total of 108 points. Jeez, anyone who took the under on total scoring in this game got hosed (not like I bet on football or anything*).

Today's picture of the day is perhaps one of the worst and most hilarious goofs ever committed when writing a headline about the NFL. And, of course, it involves the Titans. (c/o Failblog)

They said Chris Johnson had good hands, but I had no idea. The last (offending) word, about an hour ago, was conveniently changed to "cornerback." 

More to come later.

*I don't. Really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment