Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Reader Challenge #1!

Last week I polled a group of people (via Facebook and such). I asked the following question:

"In your opinion, which touchdown celebration would cause the biggest possible fine, and who would you like to see perform it?"

And the results are in!

"I enjoy the flips into the end zone at the end of the run or after it. I lols when big guys in pads can show that sort of athleticism." - Angela W.

"Off the top of my head I think a dance routine a la tango would be amusing. You know which two I have in mind here...the clowns." -Eric J. [presumably he means Owens and Ochocinco]

"Something with pyrotechnics (on the field)." - Jeff R.

"Hmm, I need to think about #3 but I know I'd want Chad Ochocinco to perform it. Yeah I'm going to need some time for this one but it would probably involve him mocking the Stoolers." -Judy R.

"I didn't know there were different types of touch down dances...I think the best performers are always the bigger guys...there is more joy when they score!" - Jessica H.

"Bye bye bye" (n*sync) dance performed by Tony Siragusa." - Marc R.

Thanks to everyone who participated! In honor of end zone hi-jinx, here's ESPN's list of the best NFL touchdown celebrations (Youtube, ESPN).


No comments:

Post a Comment