Monday, November 1, 2010

Oh, the Drama!

Breaking News (c/o ESPN and NFL Network): Today, on All My Vikings, uber-disgruntled wideout Randy Moss has been waived by the Norsemen of the Apocalypse. The Vikings are reportedly frustrated with Moss' treatment of the media (refusing to speak to them despite being fined, general disrespect and snark) and have thus severed ties with them. Will Favre, and his smashed-up chin and gimpy ankle, be heartbroken? Will Randy be at last re-united with the love of his life, Tom Brady, or cut loose into the devastating wasteland of free agency? Stay tuned to find out!

***

This morning, boyfriend and I were driving to work, and he asked if November First was "All Saints' Day." Well, owing that their defense got me a lot of points in fantasy (even though I lost my game) and those folks in the black and gold pads (a) are still crazy fun to watch and (b) somehow turned Halloween in New Orleans into the biggest freak show this side of the Barnum and Bailey Circus, yes. I will answer that I do believe it is All Saints' Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment