Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Holidays from 2ndand1!

I am enjoying the celebration of Christmas with my family - regular posting resumes in several days once everyone has recovered. 

This year, football-related gifts were exchanged at my house: I received two hoodies (a nice Bears one* and one for my favorite college team) from my parents, and a Nerf football from my dad- because there is an immutable law of presents that states every kid must get a football on Christmas morning. I gave my dad, in return, the Sports Spectacular edition of Uncle John's Bathroom Reader. "Because I actually read these things in the bathroom" he stated upon receiving it. And I gave my mom new pot-holders for the kitchen. "Because I really like pot-holders." She said. 

Hope everyone scored this holiday season.

*Which is cozy and currently provides more coverage than the Bears' defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment