Monday, October 26, 2009

Commercial Break

There will be a short hiatus (eg. a few days more than normal) here at Second and One.

a) I was invited to give a fancy seminar early next week on some anti-cancer compounds we've been synthesizing, so it's rather best if I think about them rather than linebacker blitzes;

b) I am currently in shock over the absolutely horrifying collapse of the Bears' secondary yesterday, so I need a few days to recover from a mild case of post-traumatic stress disorder. I'm also working on answering some burning questions like a) "Have the proverbial eggs hatched by Urlacher's disastrous wrist injury finally come home to roost?", b) "Isn't playing cover-2 when you have no pass-rush bringing a knife to a gun fight?" and c) "Why is it that whenever Cutler can't find Greg Olsen that they both throw a fit and the whole bleepity blanking offense folds like a bad poker hand?"

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment